FREEBIES with EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION

source: alwaysimages.com
      

 In every order, I usually give a few samples, but I figure why not let the customer decide which sample to try. From now on, I will offer free samples to email subscribers. Once you purchase from me your name is automatically added to the email list. A link will come to customers to subscribe, but to qualify for samples customers must "Activate" the email subscription to confirm their subscription. This will allow 1 free sample of choice with any purchase. Also, leave a note during checkout or convo me at RaeMarie Essentials if you would like to subscribe with me by leaving your name and email address. I will add you on the email list. If customers will like more than one sample to try I will have an option on RaeMarie Essentials to purchase more.

In addition, Subscribe here.

Thanks for stopping by :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Testing and Experimenting with Creme of Nature Perfect Edges

ALL BODY POLISH & SCRUB SALE & THEIR BENEFITS

MAKING CHERRY ALMOND OATMEAL BLAST SOAP BARS