HAIR ENRICHMENT CREME







Do anyone remember the Hair Enrichment Creme I had created in 2008, and since 2013 enhanced the texture for all hair types? Well, I will bringing it out again just with a new label. I enjoy making this creme because it has such nourishing ingredients for hair, and it works. The sizes will start off as 4 ounces, then 16 ounces. I received a lot of wonderful comments about when it was available as ForEver Be, Inc. Now, I'm back under my name RaeMarie Essentials. I hoped all who know about this hair product will be pleased of its prospect of return.

If you know about this creme give me a thumbs up. If there is enough thumbs up I will go right ahead to manufacture this product. Thank you all for your support. 

Popular posts from this blog

Testing and Experimenting with Creme of Nature Perfect Edges

ALL BODY POLISH & SCRUB SALE & THEIR BENEFITS

MAKING CHERRY ALMOND OATMEAL BLAST SOAP BARS