Monday, June 8, 2015

Hair Enrichment Creme



 HAIR ENRICHMENT CREME IS BACK (JULY 1st on website)

I received numerous response since I posted about making the Hair Enrichment Creme. I was pleased with the online and offline responses (especially offline) that my decision is made to go ahead and make my hair creme. The purpose of this conditioning creme is to ensure easy combing, and hair repair. Furthermore, the Enriched Hair Conditioning Creme is a leave in conditioner and hair dressing. It has been formulated to improves hair strength, promotes hair growth, eliminates split ends, and detangles hair leaving it soft and manageable. In the past, I receive remarkable reviews. This time since getting back into what I love to do, I wanted to be sure before making the hair creme, because it takes time and cost getting ingredients that it is well worth it. I know the product is worth making, but I needed the audience thoughts.

Thank you all for your support :-)

Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii, Theobama Cacao, Astrocaryum Murumuru, Coco Nucifera, Coffee Arabica, argania spinosa, Macadami Integrifolia, Triticum Vulgare, Phyllanthus emblica, Behentrimonium Methosulfate and Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis, Miel, Elaeis guineensis, Ximenia Americana, and fragrance free.

Ingredients in laymen terms: unrefined shea butter, unrefined cocoa butter, murumuru butter, virgin coconut oil, fairtrade coffee oil, argan oil, macadamia nut oil, wheatgerm, Amla oil, BTMS, a natural softner, jojoba oil, wild crafted african honey (natural preservative), virgin red palm oil, ximenia oil, and no fragrance added.

The pH  of this product is 5-5.5