Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Announcing New Winner


Customer Appreciation
View this email in your browser

The Winner for the month of November is Cassandra Masterson. (YAY!!!)


Congrats Cassandra! You will receive a perfume atomizer Dry Oil Mist in "Cosmo", a lovely blend of lemon, neroli, bergamot, lavender, jasmine, and Muguet to bring out a spa tea like aroma to relax to. Thanks so much for supporting me through my journey of making handmade products :-)

December winner will be annouce a little sooner because of the holiday season. I will post soon what item I will give for December 16th. Stay tuned.
  • A Limited Time Offer with the Customer Appreciation Drawing going on now only for subscribers to be able to get a sample item to full item depending on the person's purchases they have accumulated with me over time. Those names I will pick out of the drawing box every month on the 22nd. New clients may subscribe to join before I close this, and I do encourage new subscribers to sign on to meet other surprises I may have coming up to qualify. Anyone that are interested may subscribe here: raemarieessentials.wixsite.com/sheree1 or www.raemarieessentials.com

NEW Size Witch Hazel Rose Hydrosol Facial Toner 


Just listed is the 4 floz. cylinder slim line filled with natural goodness for your skin. You now have a choice to choose from a 2 ounce or 4 ounce size to fit your skin regimen needs.
Facial Toner
4 fl oz. Facial Toner Undistilled Witch Hazel Rose Hydrosol
Copyright © 2016 RaeMarie Essentials, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Shere'e Edwards
5481 Sand Ave
Portage, IN 46368

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list