Transitioning RaeMarie Essentials



SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

In careful consideration during the process of opening my shop and weighing out the cost of inventory, shipping, labeling, packaging, traveling, printing, equipment, postage and among other business developments, (such as time being in the office) there will be a slight price increase in some products, and S&H.

Because of the quality  of my handmade products and quantity  I give to customers, these are necessary changes so that I can continue to better service my customers while being able to take pride and joy creating these wonderful, natural skin and hair care products. (I just love what I do!) 

I went through the process of surveying my products in terms of yearly sales analysis, in order to identify who my audience is or will be in the future.  This exercise has enabled me to clearly identify how to grow my product line from this point moving forward.  You can expect to see some really exciting things coming online in 2017!!

As mentioned earlier, and in light of my findings, these small changes will take effect beginning January 1, 2017.  There will be an increase of shipping charges based on USPS costs, and you can expect to minor increases in the cost of products.  This will in no way be an “across the board” change as it is my mission to continue providing extreme value. 

Be sure to take advantage of my coupon discount offers and other regularly scheduled promotions.  Doing so will help to offset any of these slight changes in pricing structure, as we continue to do business through Etsy.

Thank you so much for your continued loyalty to Rae Marie Essentials, your support and growth during this journey. If anyone has questions, requests, or concerns always feel free to contact me at raemarieessentials@gmail.com or at my website www.raemarieessentials.com.

Don’t forget to get your orders in before the end of year to save a little money before the changes take place on January 1, 2017!
Sincerely,

Shere'e Edwards


Popular posts from this blog

Testing and Experimenting with Creme of Nature Perfect Edges

ALL BODY POLISH & SCRUB SALE & THEIR BENEFITS

MAKING CHERRY ALMOND OATMEAL BLAST SOAP BARS